Add-In and Customization User Interface Elements
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The elements listed below allow you to create and work with Add-ins and to create your own toolbars.
In This Section
- Add-In Manager Dialog Box
- Allows you to view a list of registered Add-ins in the development environment and to load or unload them.
- Customize Dialog Box
- Allows you to create custom toolbars and manipulate the appearance of existing ones.
- Welcome to the Add-In Wizard, Visual Studio Add-In Wizard
- Creates a basic add-in framework that you can add to later.
- User Interface Reference (Visual Studio)
- Provides links to reference topics on various parts of the Visual Studio user interface.
- Macros User Interface Elements
- Provides links to reference topics about the Macros development environment (for creating macros) and the Macro Explorer (for running macros within Visual Studio).