Removes variables and arrays from memory.
RELEASE ALL [EXTENDED]
RELEASE ALL [LIKE Skeleton | EXCEPT Skeleton]
- RELEASE MemVarList
- Specifies the variables and arrays released from memory. Separate the variables and array names with commas.
- RELEASE ALL
- Releases from memory all variables and arrays.
- When issued in a program, specifies that all public variables are released. RELEASE ALL does not release public variables when issued in a program.
- LIKE Skeleton | EXCEPT Skeleton
- Releases from memory all variables and arrays that match the specified skeleton, or all variables and arrays except those that match the specified skeleton. Skeleton can include the wildcards ? and *. RELEASE ALL LIKE and RELEASE ALL EXCEPT do not release public variables when issued in a program.