|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
Controls: General Support Classes
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following classes provide general support for ATL controls:
- CComControl Consists of helper functions and data members that are essential to ATL controls.
- IOleControlImpl Provides methods necessary for controls.
- IOleObjectImpl Provides the principal methods through which a container communicates with a control. Manages the activation and deactivation of in-place controls.
- IQuickActivateImpl Combines initialization into a single call to help containers avoid delays when loading controls.
- IPointerInactiveImpl Provides minimal mouse interaction for an otherwise inactive control.