AdRotator Web Server Control
The AdRotator Web Server Control cycles through a series of clickable ad banners, and allows some ads to be weighted more heavily than others. Ads can either be linked to the control using an XML file with a predefined schema or by creating your own custom logic.
The following topics provide information that you will find useful in learning to work with the AdRotator control.
In This Section
- Introduction to the AdRotator Web Server Control
- Provides a general description of the AdRotator control.
- Adding AdRotator Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for placing AdRotator controls on a Web Forms page.
- Creating an Ad List for the Ad Rotator Web Server Control
- Describes how to create an ad list using the XML designer.
- Selecting Ads in an AdRotator Web Server Control at Run Time
- Gives directions on how to select ads in code.
- Tracking Ad Responses for the AdRotator Control
- Describes a strategy for gathering statistics about which ads users click.
- Adding Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for including Web server controls on your Web Form.
- Setting ASP.NET Server Control Properties
- Suggests additional topics of interest concerning server control properties.
- Setting Web Server Control Properties Programmatically
- Gives directions for setting Web server control properties in code.