The Clipboard owner's OnHScrollClipboard member function is called by the Clipboard viewer when the Clipboard data has the CF_OWNERDISPLAY format and there is an event in the Clipboard viewer's horizontal scroll bar.
afx_msg void OnHScrollClipboard( CWnd* pClipAppWnd, UINT nSBCode, UINT nPos );
- Specifies a pointer to a Clipboard-viewer window. The pointer may be temporary and should not be stored for later use.
- Specifies one of the following scroll-bar codes in the low-order word:
- SB_BOTTOM Scroll to lower right.
- SB_ENDSCROLL End scroll.
- SB_LINEDOWN Scroll one line down.
- SB_LINEUP Scroll one line up.
- SB_PAGEDOWN Scroll one page down.
- SB_PAGEUP Scroll one page up.
- SB_THUMBPOSITION Scroll to the absolute position. The current position is provided in nPos.
- SB_TOP Scroll to upper left.
- Contains the scroll-box position if the scroll-bar code is SB_THUMBPOSITION; otherwise not used.
The owner should scroll the Clipboard image, invalidate the appropriate section, and update the scroll-bar values.
Note This member function is called by the framework to allow your application to handle a Windows message. The parameters passed to your function reflect the parameters received by the framework when the message was received. If you call the base-class implementation of this function, that implementation will use the parameters originally passed with the message and not the parameters you supply to the function.