TabControl Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms TabControl displays multiple tabs, like dividers in a notebook or labels in a set of folders in a filing cabinet. The tabs can contain pictures and other controls. Use the TabControl to create property pages.
In This Section
- TabControl Control Overview (Windows Forms)
Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- How to: Add a Control to a Tab Page
Gives directions for displaying controls on tab pages.
- How to: Add and Remove Tabs with the Windows Forms TabControl
Gives directions for adding and removing tabs in the designer or in code.
- How to: Change the Appearance of the Windows Forms TabControl
Gives directions for adjusting properties that affect the appearance of individual tabs.
- How to: Disable Tab Pages
Explains how to restrict access to a tab page, possibly based on user credentials.
- TabControl class
Describes this class and has links to all its members.