This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
The ATL Registry Component (Registrar)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The ATL Registrar provides optimized access to the system registry through a custom interface. The Registrar is free-threaded and allows static linking of code for C++ clients.
Note The source code for the ATL Registrar can be found in atlmfc\include\atliface.h.
In This Section
- Creating Registrar Scripts
- A guide to creating registrar scripts. Includes topics on BNF syntax, parse trees, registry scripting examples, using replaceable parameters, and invoking scripts.
- Setting Up a Static Link to the Registrar Code (C++ only)
- Lists the steps to set up static linking to the Registrar.
- Provides links to conceptual topics on how to program using the Active Template Library.