|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
Visual C# IntelliSense
IntelliSense is a powerful feature that can dramatically increase your productivity. It is designed to make the development of your application much easier by helping you automatically generate code in the Code Editor.
This section gives an overview of IntelliSense features that are new to Visual C#.
In This Section
- Hooking Up to Events
- Explains how IntelliSense is used to automatically hook up methods (event handlers) to event fields.
- Implementing Interfaces
- Discusses how IntelliSense is used to quickly implement your interfaces in the Code Editor.
- IntelliSense for Most Frequently Used Members
- Describes how IntelliSense handles your most frequently used members for convenient syntax completion.
- IntelliSense for Override
- Explains how IntelliSense is used to easily override base class members.
- IntelliSense in the Immediate Mode Command Window
- Discusses IntelliSense support in the Immediate Mode window of the debugger.