Putting Controls on Windows Forms
There are a wide variety of controls that you can put on Windows Forms, depending on the needs of your application.
In This Section
- How to: Add Controls to Windows Forms
Gives directions for attaching controls to your form.
- How to: Add Controls Without a User Interface to Windows Forms
Gives directions for appending controls with no user interface to your application.
- How to: Add to or Remove from a Collection of Controls at Run Time
Explains how to add and remove controls on a panel at run time.
- Walkthrough: Automatically Populating the Toolbox with Custom Components
Demonstrates how you can make a custom component automatically appear in the Toolbox once the component is created.
- How to: Add ActiveX Controls to Windows Forms
Gives directions for working with legacy ActiveX controls.
- Considerations When Hosting an ActiveX Control on a Windows Form
Describes things to keep in mind when planning an application that uses ActiveX controls.