PictureBox Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PictureBox control is used to display graphics in bitmap, GIF, JPEG, metafile, or icon format.
In This Section
- PictureBox Control Overview (Windows Forms)
Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- How to: Modify the Size or Placement of a Picture at Run Time (Windows Forms)
Explains what the SizeMode property does and how to set it.
- How to: Set Pictures at Run Time (Windows Forms)
Describes how to display and clear a picture at run time.
- How to: Load a Picture Using the Designer (Windows Forms)
Describes how to load and display a picture on a form at design time.
Describes this class and has links to all its members.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.