The document is archived and information here might be outdated
Samples and Walkthroughs
This section contains example code and sample applications that illustrate the syntax, structure, and techniques used to solve various programming challenges.
In This Section
- Visual Studio Samples
- Review the Duwamish and the Fitch and Mather sample applications, as well as smaller code samples.
- Visual Studio Walkthroughs
- Learn how to create different types of applications and components, in various programming languages, with these step-by-step guides.
- Introducing Visual Studio .NET
- Information about new features, Visual Studio .NET editions, and installation and setup.
- Getting Assistance
- Information about accessibility, readme files, using Help, and product support.
- Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual Basic and Visual C#.
- Visual C++
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual C++.
- Visual J#
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual J#.
- Documentation for the JScript language, including reference, and compiler options.
- .NET Framework
- Documentation for the .NET Framework SDK, including background of the .NET Framework and reference topics.
- Programming with Office
- Provides information on using Microsoft Office and Visual Studio .NET as part of your business application.