C# Compiler Options
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The compiler produces executable (.exe) files, dynamic-link libraries (.dll), or code modules (.netmodule).
Every compiler option is available in two forms: -option and /option. The documentation only shows the /option form.
In This Section
- Building from the Command Line
- Information about building a Visual C# application from the command line.
- C# Compiler Options Listed by Category
- A categorical listing of the compiler options.
- C# Compiler Options Listed Alphabetically
- An alphabetical listing of the compiler options.
- Compiler Errors
- A reference to the errors generated by the C# compiler.
- Setting Visual C# Project Properties
- Setting properties that govern how your project is compiled, built, and debugged. Includes information about custom build steps in Visual C# projects.
- Default and Custom Builds
- Information on build types and configurations.
- Preparing and Managing Builds
- Procedures for building within the Visual Studio development environment.