This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Inserting the Control into a Visual C++ Application
Visual Studio .NET 2003
You can insert an ActiveX control into a dialog box from the toolbar or using the Insert ActiveX Control dialog box.
To insert an ActiveX control from the Toolbox
- Right-click an empty section of the Toolbox.
- On the shortcut menu, click Customize Toolbox and select the controls that you want.
- Drag controls to your dialog box in the Dialog editor.
To insert an ActiveX control from the Dialog editor
- Right-click the dialog box.
- On the shortcut menu, click Insert ActiveX Control.
Note When you insert an ActiveX control from Insert ActiveX Control into a project, wrapper classes are not included in the project. You are responsible for creating the a wrapper class to customize the control's functionality.