This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
These walkthroughs allow you to create programs, using both a text editor and Visual C++ wizards, that use attributes in the code.
In This Section
- Creating an ActiveX Control with Attributes
- Uses attributes and wizards to create a simple ActiveX control.
- Developing a COM DLL with COM Attributes
- Creates a COM DLL with attributes using a text editor and wizards.
- Simplifying Operations with Database Attributes
- Simplifies database operations by using attributes.
- Event Handling in Visual C++
- Discusses the attributes event_source and event_receiver and their use in event handling.
- Using the DllImport Attribute
- Shows code that uses the DllImport attribute to make calls to native/unmanaged code from a managed application.
- Extending Metadata with Custom Attributes
- Shows code and attributes that extend the metadata of any given element.
- Attributed Programming
- Provides links to topics discussing attributed programming.
- Adding Functionality
- Provides links to topics describing conceptual information about the Visual C++ libraries and topics discussing various coding technologies and techniques.
- Attributes Samples
- Provides links to attributed versions of the Active Template Library (ATL) samples.
- Attributes Tutorial
- Discusses developing a singleton server object using attributed code and ATL.