XML Web Services Walkthroughs
Walkthroughs give step-by-step instructions for common scenarios, which makes them a good place to start learning about the product or a particular feature area.
The following walkthroughs will help orient you to the use of XML Web services in your Visual Basic and Visual C# applications:
- Creating an XML Web Service Using Visual Basic or Visual C#
- Explains how to create an XML Web service that converts temperatures measured in Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Accessing an XML Web Service Using Visual Basic or Visual C#
- Describes how to make use of an existing XML Web service.
- Calling XML Web Services from Windows Forms
- Describes how to make calls to Web Service methods from a Windows application.
- Creating a Distributed Application
- Describes the process of making a basic multi-tiered, distributed application.