Solution Property Pages Dialog Box
The Solution Property Pages dialog box offers important tools for managing builds. Tasks you can perform from this dialog box include the following:
- Determine in what order projects run in the debugger.
- Store unique keys to identify legitimate users of a signed solution.
- Determine in what order projects build using dependencies.
- Define solution and project build configurations.
- Edit solution and project build configurations.
Help is available on each page of solution properties, and on how to edit and use solution properties.
In This Section
- Startup Project, Common Properties, Solution Property Pages Dialog Box
- Describes the properties that make it possible for you to set which projects are opened, with or without debugging, when a solution is opened.
- Project Dependencies, Common Properties, Solution Property Pages Dialog Box
- Describe the properties that make it possible for you to determine the order in which projects are built, based upon which projects generate code used by other projects.
- Configuration, Configuration Properties, Solution Property Pages Dialog Box
- Describes the solutions that make it possible for you to review solution build configurations, and access the Configuration Manager dialog box.
- Editing Common Properties for Solutions
- Describes how to use the Common Properties pages in this dialog box.
- Preparing and Managing Builds
- Describes the information available from the Configuration Properties.
- Creating and Editing Configurations
- Describes how to use the Configuration Manager dialog box.
- Configuration Manager Dialog Box
- Describes the dialog box that makes it possible for you to create and edit solution build configurations and project configurations.
- Default and Custom Builds
- Introduces the subject of solution and project builds.
- Build Configurations
- Explains solution build configurations and how they use project configurations.