The document is archived and information here might be outdated
Development Environment Reference
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section contains information on dialog boxes and windows, shortcut keys, regular expressions and wildcards as well as Visual Studio commands and command line switches for devenv.
In This Section
- Visual Studio Commands
- Contains language reference topics for commands entered in the Command window or Find/Command box.
- Devenv Command Line Switches
- Contains language reference topics that explain how to launch Visual Studio and build from the DOS box.
- User Interface Reference
- Lists reference topics for the various dialog boxes and windows available within the IDE, as well as shortcut keys, regular expressions, and wildcards.
- Language References
- Contains topics on language equivalents, the template description language reference, and ASCII character codes.
- Extensibility Object Model Reference
- Contains language reference topics for the automation model for the integrated development environment (IDE), including debugging.
- Error Messages
- Lists topics that contain instructions for fixing errors displayed in error message boxes.