This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Task List Window
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Task List window helps you to organize and manage the work of building your application.
To display the Task List window
- Select Show Tasks from the View, and choose a category of messages to display
- or -
- Select Other Windows from the View menu, and choose Task List.
In the Task List window, you can:
- Identify and locate problems detected automatically as you edit or compile code.
- Double-click any IntelliSense message, comment, or shortcut to open the appropriate editor, and move the insertion point to the specified location.
- Identify and locate problems detected while applying Enterprise Template policies.
- Enter user notes related to the solution in the Click here to add a new task field.
- Filter the Task List entries displayed using any of several predefined views.
- Sort Task List entries by the columns heads Priority, Category, Checked, Description, File, or Line.