Framework Request Objects
Framework request objects represent I/O requests that the I/O manager has sent to a driver. Framework-based drivers process each I/O request by calling framework request object methods.
Each I/O request contains a WDM I/O request packet (IRP structure), but framework-based drivers typically do not need to access the IRP structure.
- Creating Framework Request Objects
- Using Request Object Context
- Request Ownership
- Processing I/O Requests
- Obtaining Information About an I/O Request
- Accessing Data Buffers in WDF Drivers (KMDF or UMDF)
- Managing Buffer Access Methods in UMDF Drivers
- Reusing Framework Request Objects