Tablet & PC
Get a better deal. We share more revenue.
- Up to 80% revenue sharing after your app generates $25,000 USD in revenue. More than competing platforms.
- Post your app once to the Windows Store and access 200 markets worldwide with support of global currencies.
- Use a 3rd party commerce engine and keep up to 100% of the revenue.
- Support for in-app purchases and tools for managing your app's offers to make it easier to onboard, sell, and maintain your app.
- Greater transparency and insight into the store economics and app review process.
Reach more people on more devices.
- 100 million Windows 8 licenses sold in the first six months since release, and more than 250 million apps downloaded.
- Reach more people across devices from tablets, PCs to all-in-ones.
- Deploy one app package and have support across a wide range of form factors.
- Windows has a rich device ecosystem, with support for 7-10” tablets to large screen touch devices and different architectures such as x86, x64, and ARM.
- Use the power of Window Azure to access data storage and cloud servers.
- Tap into the power of voice and motion with the optional Kinect Sensor to drive your app’s user experience.
Create engaging app experiences that scale across devices.
- Windows 8 provides a beautiful, fast and fluid experience that works with touch or mouse and keyboard.
- Apps launch more efficiently, are easier to maintain, and provide an immersive experience across devices.
- Use Live tiles and notification to drive more app engagement. Your app adds value even when it’s not running.
Get your app approved faster by planning ahead.
Learn the basics of designing for touch screen tablets and the Windows UX.
Learn how the app submission process works and how your app can be successful.
Events View more
Unfortunately, our RSS feed is experiencing difficulty retrieving new results at this time. Please check back for updated results.