Registers an event handler for the specified event.
Learn about events with Quickstart: adding HTML controls and handling events.
The event handler function to associate with the event.
Set to true to register the event handler for the capturing phase; otherwise, set to false to register the event handler for the bubbling phase. For more information, see Event capture and event bubbling with DOM events.
This method does not return a value.
Minimum WinJS version
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar