|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
The JScript .NET programming language includes an assortment of properties, methods, objects, functions, and so on. In addition, JScript .NET can utilize many corresponding features from the .NET Framework class library. The following sections explain the proper use of these features and the proper syntax within JScript .NET.
In This Section
- Feature Information
- Provides version information about the language features in JScript .NET, and compares the features with those specified by the ECMAScript standard.
- JScript Language Tour
- Introduces the elements and procedures that developers use to write JScript code and links to specific areas that explain the details behind language elements and code syntax.
- JScript .NET Language Reference
- Lists the essential components of the JScript .NET object-oriented programming language and links to topics that explain how to use the language.
- JScript Compiler Options
- Lists options available for the command line compiler and links to topics that organize the options either alphabetically or by category.
- .NET Framework Reference
- Lists links to topics that explain the syntax and structure of the .NET Framework class library and other essential elements.