Field Picker Dialog Box
Limits the number of active fields in a table so you can customize what is displayed. Fields that are not active cannot be accessed, examined, or modified. Data in the table itself is not affected. The selections you make in this dialog box are ignored unless you select Only Fields Specified by Field Filter in the Work Area Properties Dialog Box.
- All Fields
- Displays all field names in the current table.
- Selected Fields
- Displays field names you select in the All Fields box and copy with the Move button.
- From Table
- Specifies which table's fields are displayed in the All Fields box.
- Copies the selected fields from the All Fields box to the Selected Fields box.
- Copies all fields from the All Fields box to the Selected Fields box.
- Removes the selected fields from the Selected Fields box.
- Remove All
- Removes all fields from the Selected Fields box.