Provides access to the results of a query that lists all items including files and folders (or file groups) in the folder being queried (which is represented by a storageFolder). You can use storageItemQueryResult to enumerate the files and folders in that storageFolder.
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these types of members:
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these events.
|ContentsChanged||Fires when an item is added to, deleted from, or modified in the folder being queried.|
|OptionsChanged||Fires when the query options change.|
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these methods. With C#, Visual Basic, and C++, it also inherits methods from the Object class.
|ApplyNewQueryOptions||Modifies query results based on new QueryOptions.|
|FindStartIndexAsync||Retrieves the index of the item from the query results that most closely matches the specified property value. The property that is matched is determined by the first SortEntry of the QueryOptions.SortOrder list.|
|GetCurrentQueryOptions||Retrieves the query options used to determine query results.|
|GetItemCountAsync||Retrieves the number of items in the set of query results.|
|GetItemsAsync()||Retrieves a list of all the items (files and folders) in the query results set.|
|GetItemsAsync(UInt32, UInt32)||Retrieves a list of items (files and folders) in a specified range.|
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these properties.
|Read-only||Gets the folder originally used to create the StorageItemQueryResult object.|
Note Although it's not attributed with
marshalling_behavior(agile), this class can be treated as agile. For more info, see Threading and Marshaling (C++/CX).
- storageFolder.createItemQuery methods
- storageFolder.createItemQueryWithOptions method
- folderInformation.createItemQuery methods
- folderInformation.createItemQueryWithOptions method
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- storageItemQueryResult class
- storageItemQueryResult.getItemsAsync methods
- Windows.Storage.storageFolder.createItemQuery methods
- Windows.Storage.storageFolder.createItemQueryWithOptions method
- Windows.Storage.BulkAccess.folderInformation.createItemQuery methods
- Windows.Storage.BulkAccess.folderInformation.createItemQueryWithOptions method