Table, TableRow, and TableCell Web Server Controls
The Table Web server control creates a general-purpose table on a Web Forms page. Rows in the table are created as TableRow Web server controls, and cells within each row are implemented as TableCell Web server controls.
The following topics provide information that you will find useful in learning to work with the Table, TableRow, and TableCell controls.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Table Web Server Control
- Provides background information on the Table, TableRow, and TableCell controls, including how a Table control compares to other list Web server controls.
- Adding Table Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for adding a Table Web server control to a Web Forms page and adding rows and cells at design time.
- Adding Rows and Cells Dynamically to a Table Web Server Control
- Gives directions for creating rows and cells for a Table control at run time.
- Displaying Database Information Using a Table Web Server Control
- Gives directions for using a Table control to display data.
- Setting Web Server Control Properties Programmatically
- Gives directions for specifying Web server control properties in code.
- Customizing the Appearance of ASP.NET Server Controls Using Styles
- Gives directions for applying styles to change how controls are displayed.
- Web Forms Data Binding
- Provides basic conceptual information about binding data to Web Forms.