Health and Activity Tracking
Microsoft® BizTalk® Server Health and Activity Tracking (HAT) enables you to access data that can help you to solve problems and get a better perspective on how your business is running.
The HAT tool exposes data in different tracking views for different users:
- System administrators can track the health of the BizTalk implementation, determine bottlenecks, and monitor the BizTalk environment. They can view the technical details of a particular orchestration, pipeline, or message instance, as well as see the message flow of a particular message that enters the system.
- Business users can view, monitor, and query the tracked data. In addition, users can create custom views and queries, and save them for reuse in other locations. Business analysts and end users can track the state of their business processes by viewing both live and archived data.
This section contains:
- Health and Activity Tracking Features
- Planning for Health and Activity Tracking
- About Tracking Configuration
- Investigating Orchestration, Pipeline, and Message Failures
- Tracking Message and Service States
- Viewing Message Flow
- Debugging an Orchestration with HAT
- Viewing Archived and Live Data Using HAT
- Reporting View and Operations View in HAT
- Using Health and Activity Tracking
- Using the Operations Menu in HAT
All rights reserved.