CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Does Not Function
If the CD-ROM or DVD drive on your device does not function, you might not have included the appropriate file system component in your configuration.
- Browse to the Software\System\File System component folder, and then add the appropriate component as the following list instructs:
- If a DVD-ROM drive fails to recognize a CD disk, add the CDFS component.
- If a DVD-ROM drive fails to recognize a DVD disk, add the UDFS component.
- If a CD-ROM drive fails to recognize a CD disk, add the CDFS component.
- Check dependencies, and then build your configuration again.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.