Adding Terminal Services to Your Configuration
Windows XP Embedded includes the Terminal Services component, which provides Remote Desktop functionality to a target device.
To add Terminal Services to your configuration
- In Target Designer, add the Terminal Services macro component to your configuration.
- or -
Add the following components to your configuration:
- Terminal Server Remote Desktop
- Terminal Services Core Management Tools
- Terminal Services Web Control Extension
- Terminal Services WMI Provider
The default settings of these components do not need to be changed.
- Add the Windows Logon (Standard) component to your configuration.
Note Terminal Services require the authentication features included in Windows Standard Logon, and therefore do not work with the Minlogon component.
- Add users to the configuration as needed.
- Check dependencies and build the image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.