The Explorer shell can be added to a run-time image and customized for your device.
In This Section
- Explorer Shell Components
- Describes the components that are most commonly used with the Explorer shell component.
- Explorer Shell Default Settings
- Describes the default settings of the Explorer shell component.
- Explorer Shell Configuration
- Describes the settings in the User Interface Core component that can be changed in order to configure the appearance and functionality of the Explorer shell.
- Shell Customization
- Describes how to customize the shells included with Windows XP Embedded, how to create custom shells, and how to define the way system messages, balloon pop-ups, and Plug and Play are handled on your run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.