Configure Installation Disk
This screen shows all non-removable disks attached to the machine, and a list of all partitions and unallocated spaces on each disk.
You can perform multiple actions on this screen: select an existing partition as a target partition, delete an existing partition, or initialize an uninitialized disk.
- Select a disk, partition, or unallocated space.
- Do one of the following:
- If you selected an unallocated space and you want to create a partition, click Create to display the Partition Size dialog.
- If you selected an existing partition and you want to delete it, click Delete.
- If you selected an uninitialized disk and you want to initialize it, click Initialize.
Setup performs the requested action and updates the list.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed until you can select the partition on which you want to install Windows Embedded for Point of Service.
- To continue with Setup, click Next. To exit from Setup, click Cancel.