Power management is important to consider in embedded development. Functions such as restart and hibernate, the use of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), and the ability to conserve power during idle times are often crucial for an embedded device.
One of the command-line tools and a number of components that are included in the component database can add power management functionality to your run-time image.
In This Section
- Power Management Application
- Describes the power management command line tool
- Xpepm.exe Commands
- Describes the command syntax for the xpepm utility.
- Design a Run-Time Image
- Describes the design phase of the development process. During this phase you can choose the components and resources required for your run-time image.
- Configuring the Power Management Settings of a Run-Time Image
- Describes the power management settings you can configure in your run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.