|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
/bugreport (Report a Problem)
- The name of the file that you want to contain your bug report.
The /bugreport option will cause the following information to be placed in file:
- A copy of all source code files in the compilation.
- A listing of the compiler options used in the compilation.
- Version information about your compiler, runtime, and operating system.
- Referenced assemblies and modules (saved as hexadecimal digits), except assemblies that ship with the .NET Framework SDK.
- Compiler output, if any.
- A description of the problem, which you will be prompted for.
- A description of how you think the problem should be fixed, which you will be prompted for.
Because a copy of all source code files will be placed in file, you may want to reproduce the (suspected) code defect in the shortest possible program.
To set this compiler option in the Visual Studio development environment
This compiler option is unavailable in Visual Studio.
To set this compiler option programmatically
This compiler option cannot be changed programmatically.
t2.cs and put all bug reporting information in the file
csc /bugreport:problem.txt t2.cs