Using Assembly Language in __asm Blocks
The inline assembler has much in common with other assemblers. For example, it accepts any expression that is legal in MASM. This section describes the use of assembly-language features in __asm blocks.
What do you want to know more about?
- Instruction Set for Inline Assembly
- MASM Expressions in Inline Assembly
- Data Directives and Operators in Inline Assembly
- EVEN and ALIGN Directives
- MASM Macro Directives in Inline Assembly
- Segment References in Inline Assembly
- Type and Variable Sizes in Inline Assembly
- Assembly-Language Comments
- The _emit Pseudoinstruction
- Debugging and Listings for Inline Assembly
- Intel's MMX Instruction Set
END Microsoft Specific