This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
ATL Debugging Techniques
If you are debugging an ATL program, these debugging techniques may be of use to you.
In This Section
- Debugging COM+ 1.0 Components
- Describes how to debug a COM+ 1.0 component project in Visual Studio .NET.
- Debugging QueryInterface calls
- Shows the definition you must add to your code to debug QueryInterface calls in ATL and the results.
- Tracking Reference Counts
- Shows the definition you must add to your code to trace reference counts in ATL and the results.
- Debugging and Error Reporting Global Functions
- Lists functions in the ATL Library that provide useful debugging and trace facilities.
- Debugging and Error Reporting Macros
- Lists macros in the ATL Library that provide useful debugging and trace facilities.
- Debugging Visual C++
- Discusses some common debugging problems and techniques for C and C++ applications.