ATL Debugging Techniques
If you are debugging an ATL program, these debugging techniques may be of use to you.
In This Section
- Debugging COM+ 1.0 Components
- Describes how to debug a COM+ 1.0 component project in Visual Studio .NET.
- Debugging QueryInterface calls
- Shows the definition you must add to your code to debug QueryInterface calls in ATL and the results.
- Tracking Reference Counts
- Shows the definition you must add to your code to trace reference counts in ATL and the results.
- Debugging and Error Reporting Global Functions
- Lists functions in the ATL Library that provide useful debugging and trace facilities.
- Debugging and Error Reporting Macros
- Lists macros in the ATL Library that provide useful debugging and trace facilities.
- Debugging Visual C++
- Discusses some common debugging problems and techniques for C and C++ applications.