Working with Business Desk
This section describes how to manage your Web site using Commerce Server Business Desk. This section is intended for the business manager, whose responsibilities include choosing and updating site content, and who performs such functions as changing the ads displayed to premier users, updating the catalog and publishing those changes, and running reports to measure how those changes affect site productivity.
This section contains:
- Getting Started with Business Desk. Describes components of Business Desk, how to customize and configure Business Desk, and explains what you must do first to use Business Desk.
- Business Desk Tutorial. Explains how to use Business Desk to perform key tasks for managing your business-to-consumer and business-to-business commerce sites.
- Business Desk Analysis. Explains how to set up and run reports that you use to analyze the activity on your Web site.
- Business Desk Campaigns. Explains how to create and manage campaigns of different types (ads, discounts, and direct mail) to target different user groups, extend the reach of your business, and increase sales.
- Business Desk Catalogs. Explains how to create a catalog schema, and how to create and manage a catalog.
- Business Desk Orders. Explains how to check the status of an order and how to manage order templates, baskets, and the purchase order approval process. Explains how to add, change, and delete different types of data codes.
- Business Desk Users. Explains how to add new registered users and organizations, how to add properties to profile definitions and how to add site terms.
- Troubleshooting Business Desk. Explains how to troubleshoot and resolve common problems that you may encounter when using Business Desk.
All rights reserved.