Accessibility for People with Disabilities
Microsoft is committed to making its products and services easier for everyone to use. This section provides information about features that make Commerce Server 2000 more accessible to people with disabilities.
For information about using your keyboard to navigate within the Help Viewer, see Help Viewer Keyboard Shortcuts.
For a list of the keyboard shortcuts that are used frequently within Commerce Server Business Desk, see Using Keyboard Shortcuts.
Commerce Server 2000 supports the following accessibility features of Windows 2000. These features can be used in Commerce Server Business Desk, Commerce Server Manager, and the Pipeline Editor.
- Magnifier. Enlarges a portion of your screen in a separate window for easier viewing.
- Narrator. Reads information on your screen, including dialog box names, menus, entered text, and so on. Narrator provides a minimum level of accessibility so that people who are blind or who have low vision can interact with Commerce Server 2000 during configuration or emergency situations.
- Narrator is available only with U.S. English.
- On-Screen Keyboard. Displays a virtual keyboard so you can enter information by using a pointing device, such as a mouse or a switch input device. On-Screen Keyboard is compatible with many, but not all, keyboards and keyboard settings.
For more information about using these and other accessibility options, see "Accessibility for People with Disabilities" in the Windows 2000 Server Help.
For information about accessibility options, in Windows 2000 Help, see "Accessibility for People with Disabilities" in the "Getting Started with Windows 2000" book.
For information about accessibility options in Microsoft SQL Server, see "Accessibility for People with Disabilities" in SQL Server Books Online.
To learn more about Microsoft products available for people with disabilities, visit www.microsoft.com/enable/. This site contains:
- Complete information about accessibility services for Microsoft products.
- Information on a wide variety of third-party hardware and software products that are available to make it easier to use personal computers.
- An overview of other accessibility products, services, and resources that are available from Microsoft and other organizations.
All rights reserved.