Developing Your Site
Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 provides the tools and services that enable you to develop a world-class commercial Web site more quickly and easily. This section introduces you to Commerce Server development, and provides conceptual information about the various aspects of Web site development using Commerce Server.
This section contains:
- Introduction to Programming with Commerce Server. Describes the Web development aspects of Commerce Server.
- Programming with Commerce Server Objects. Categorizes the Component Object Model (COM) objects provided with Commerce Server, and provides conceptual information and coding examples for those categories.
- Working with Site Security and Filters. Describes Commerce Server mechanisms for securing your Web site.
- Working with Pipelines. Describes Commerce Server pipelines, including where they are employed within Commerce Server, and how they can be used most effectively.
- Integrating with BizTalk Server. Describes how Commerce Server can be integrated with Microsoft BizTalk Server to provide a comprehensive supply chain solution.
- Customizing Style Sheets. Describes how the look of the Commerce Server Business Desk can be easily altered using its customizable style sheets.
- Modifying Your Site for an International Audience. Describes issues related to the creation of an international Web site.
- Migrating the Membership Directory. Explains how to migrate existing users of a Microsoft Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition Web site to a Commerce Server 2000 Web site.
All rights reserved.