The Troubleshooting section contains information on investigating error or warning dialog boxes, build compilation errors, or trace or event logs. On certain operating systems, you can now utilize the new online Error and Event Message Center, where you can find more in-depth information about the error you are encountering.
Note Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 may not perform as expected if you have installed BizTalk Server 2004 on a supported operating system that is running on a virtual machine. BizTalk Server 2004 has not been tested on operating systems that are running on virtual machines. For more information see Knowledge Base Article 84231 - Installation of BizTalk Server 2004 onto a virtual machine is not a supported configuration located at http://support.microsoft.com/?id=842301.
For the latest version of BizTalk Server 2004 Help, go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=20616.
This section contains:
- Troubleshooting Deployment
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Server Administration
- Troubleshooting Adapters
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Applications
- Troubleshooting Orchestrations
- Troubleshooting Pipelines
- Pipeline Component Exceptions
- Troubleshooting Business Rules
- Troubleshooting Consumed Web Services
- Troubleshooting Published Web Services
- Troubleshooting SOAP Headers
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Explorer
- Troubleshooting Schemas
- Troubleshooting Maps
- Troubleshooting Business Activity Services
- Troubleshooting Business Activity Monitoring
- Troubleshooting Human Workflow Services
- BizTalk Server 2004 Error and Event Help
All rights reserved.