Configuring BizTalk Messaging Manager Options
This section explains how to modify BizTalk Messaging Manager options. These options include:
- Configuring new messaging ports or channels.
- Managing previously configured messaging ports or channels.
- Setting the search return value.
- Setting the server connection.
- Setting the server time-out value.
The following procedures are covered in this section:
- The toolbars in BizTalk Messaging Manager can be repositioned; however, when the application is restarted, the toolbars return to their original positions.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to BizTalk Server Documentation Feedback@microsoft.com