Deploying Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004 is a multi-phased task that starts with you initially installing and configuring BizTalk Server. Next, you assess your critical assets and create a plan that implements a secure topology. Use this plan to configure your development, test, and deployment environments. Lastly, complete your deployment by putting your application or assembly into production.
This section contains:
- Installing BizTalk Server
- Configuring BizTalk Server
- Planning a Secure Deployment
- Deploying BizTalk Server Assemblies
- Deploying Partners with SEED
- Using Enterprise Single Sign-On
All rights reserved.