The framework calls this member function when the user presses the right mouse button.
afx_msg void OnRButtonDown( UINT nFlags, CPoint point );
- Indicates whether various virtual keys are down. This parameter can be any combination of the following values:
- MK_CONTROL Set if CTRL key is down.
- MK_LBUTTON Set if left mouse button is down.
- MK_MBUTTON Set if middle mouse button is down.
- MK_RBUTTON Set if right mouse button is down.
- MK_SHIFT Set if SHIFT key is down.
- Specifies the x and y coordinates of the cursor. These coordinates are always relative to the upper-left corner of the window.
This member function is called by the framework to allow your application to handle a Windows message. The parameters passed to your function reflect the parameters received by the framework when the message was received. If you call the base-class implementation of this function, that implementation will use the parameters originally passed with the message and not the parameters you supply to the function.