Developing Zune Games
Describes how to develop games for Zune. Zune game development is similar to Windows game development.
This section discusses how to use the XNA Game Studio environment to develop Zune game titles.
In This Section
- Creating a Zune Game or Library Project
- Describes how XNA Game Studio includes a set of project templates that will help you to develop game projects for Zune using the XNA Framework.
- Deploying a Zune Game
- Describes how XNA Game Studio can copy executable and media files to a Zune device once you are ready to deploy them.
- Troubleshooting Zune Game Deployment
- Provides some helpful troubleshooting tips for Zune deployment if you are unable to establish a successful connection between your computer and your Zune device.