Operations on Containers
Updated: February 26, 2015
Microsoft Azure Storage provides REST operations for working with containers in the Blob service.
- Create Container
- Creates a new container in a storage account.
- Get Container Properties
- Returns all user-defined metadata and system properties of a container.
- Get Container Metadata
- Returns only user-defined metadata of a container.
- Set Container Metadata
- Sets one or more user-defined name/value pairs for the specified container.
- Get Container ACL
- Gets public access policy and any stored access policies for a container.
- Set Container ACL
- Sets public access policy and stored access policies for a container.
- Delete Container
- Marks a container for deletion.
- Lease Container
- Controls the ability to delete a container.
- List Blobs
- List blobs in a container.
ConceptsBlob Service REST API