Upgrading Projects Using Java-Language/COM Interoperability
This section discusses how to compile, debug, and run Java-language/COM components developed with Visual J++® 6.0 in Visual J#.
In This Section
- Overview: Upgrading Java-Language/COM Components
Provides an overview of Visual J++ 6.0 projects using Java-Language/COM interoperability and how to upgrade them.
- Background: COM Interop in Visual J++ 6.0
Describes accessing COM components from the Java language and accessing Java-language components from COM.
- Background: COM Interop on the Common Language Runtime
Describes accessing COM components from managed code and accessing managed components from COM.
- Upgrading Visual J++ 6.0 Applications That Access COM Components
Provides detailed steps and background information on how to compile and run in Visual J# a Visual J++ 6.0 application that accesses COM components.
- Upgrading Visual J++ 6.0 Components Exposed to COM
Provides detailed steps and background information on how to compile and run in Visual J# a Visual J++ 6.0 application that is accessed from COM components.
- Unsupported Scenarios in Visual J#
Discusses Java-language/COM scenarios not supported in Visual J#.
- Known Issues and Workarounds
Discusses workarounds for Java-language/COM scenarios.