Starts a matchmaking query to search for available multiplayer sessions. Call EndFind to access the results of this asynchronous call.
Assembly: Microsoft.Xna.Framework (in microsoft.xna.framework.dll)
public static IAsyncResult BeginFind ( NetworkSessionType sessionType, int maxLocalGamers, NetworkSessionProperties searchProperties, AsyncCallback callback, Object asyncState )
- Type of session being searched for.
- Maximum number of local players on the same gaming machine in this network session.
- Optional session properties to match during the search. If this argument is null, the query results will not be filtered based on the session properties of available sessions. If any of the search property values in searchProperties are specified, only sessions with matching properties will be returned by the query. null items in the searchProperties collection will match to any value for that session property.
- The method to be called once the asynchronous operation has finished.
- State of the asynchronous operation.
An IAsyncResult used to track the progress of the method.