The Magnifier component provides a display utility that renders the screen more readable for users with low vision. This component creates a separate window that displays a magnified portion of the screen. Users can also change the color scheme of the magnification window for easier visibility. Users can move or resize the window, or drag it to the edge of the screen and lock it into place. This component is intended to provide a minimum level of functionality for users with low vision.
This component provides the following functions:
- Changes the magnification level
- Changes the size of the magnification window
- Changes the position of the magnification window on your desktop
- Inverts the screen colors
Users can track the following items:
- Mouse pointer as it moves on the screen
- Keyboard focus that centers on the location of the cursor
- Text editing
Users can right-click the magnification window to set options, hide, or exit the window.
There are no services associated with this component.
No other components interact with this component.
This component provides a dialog box that can be used to configure for each user.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.