Microsoft Japanese IME Character List/Stroke Count/Radical Programs
The Microsoft Japanese IME Character List/Stroke Count/Radical Programs component extends the Microsoft Japanese Input Method Editor (IME) Core component to allow the user to enter a Kanji character without knowing its reading. This component supports the following set of functionalities:
- Character List Program, which allows the user to enter a character from a list of characters.
- Stroke Count Program, which allows the user to enter a character by specifying its stroke count.
- Radical Program, which allows the user to enter a character by specifying its radical.
There are no services associated with this component.
The following components have related functionality:
- Microsoft Japanese IME Handwriting Program
- Microsoft Japanese IME Soft Keyboard Program
- Microsoft Japanese IME Speech Recognition Program
There are no configurable settings for this component.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.