IP Router Monitor Library
The Internet Protocol (IP) Router Monitor Library component implements the IP sub-context within the routing context. It supports configuring IP filters, persistent routes, logging level, preference for routing protocols, net management routes, multicast scopes, and enabling and disabling of interfaces. This component contains sub-contexts that help install, configure and display statistics for the following protocols:
- Auto Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS) proxy
- Internet Group Membership Protocol (IGMP)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- BOOTstrap Protocol (BOOTP) relay
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Router Discovery, network basic input/output system (NetBIOS)
- Service Advertising Protocol (SAP)
This component includes the Ipmontr.dll and Ippromon.dll files, which help configure IP filters, routes, multicast scopes and protocols such as RIP, OSPF and IGMP.
This component is loaded by Netsh.exe and implements the IP context for it.
The Ipmon component is designed to work with this component.
There are no configurable settings for this component.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.