Remote Access Monitory
The Remote Access Monitory component is a command-line and scripting utility for Windows 2000 and Windows XP networking components for local or remote computers. This component can also save a configuration script in a text file for archiving or configuring other servers.
This component is a shell that can support multiple Windows 2000 and Windows XP components by adding helper dynamic-link libraries (DLLs). A helper DLL provides additional commands to monitor or configure a specific Windows 2000 or Windows XP networking component. Each helper DLL provides a context, which is a group of commands for a specific networking component. Within each context, subcontexts can exist.
The Remote Access Services (RAS) helper context has the following subcontexts:
- AAAA: Settings specific to authorization, authentication, auditing, and accounting
- APPLETALK: Settings specific to the AppleTalk protocol
- Internet Protocol (IP): Settings specific to the TCP/IP protocol
- Internetwork Packet Exchange (IPX): Settings specific to the IPX protocol
- NetBEUI Frame (NBF): Settings specific to the Net BIOS Enhanced User Interface (NetBEUI) protocol
There are no services for this component.
No other components interact with this component.
There are no configurable settings for this component.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.