The Microsoft 32-Bit Library Manager (LIB.exe) creates and manages a library of Common Object File Format (COFF) object files. LIB can also be used to create export files and import libraries to reference exported definitions.
- Overview of LIB
- Running LIB
- Managing a Library
- Extracting a Library Member
- Working with Import Libraries and Export Files
To set LIB.EXE options in the Visual Studio development environment
- Access the project's Property Page dialog box.
- With a static library project active, select the Librarian folder.
- Select either the General or Input/Output property page.
- Modify properties as needed.